When we install the wires, we are always worried that if it leaks, it will threaten our safety. After installing the explosion-proof junction box, we don't have to worry about the danger of wiring. If it rusts at the critical moment, The rust must affect its explosion-proof effect. As an Explosion Proof Junction Box Manufacturer, we have the following recommendations.
1. Paint. Protect the machine by applying a layer of paint on the surface of the explosion-proof junction box, especially in the rust-prone position.
2. Plating anti-oxidation. The surface of the device is basically made of various metal materials, and the oxidation resistance of the metal can enhance the oxidation resistance of the metal at high temperatures.
3. You can apply some anti-rust lubricant to the Aluminum alloy Explosion Proof Junction Box.
4. Keep the machine away from water, whether it is in use or in storage.
5. Apply corrosion-resistant non-metallic materials such as petrolatum and plastic to the surface of the Aluminum alloy Explosion Proof Junction Box.
6. Electroplating, hot-dip plating, and sputtering, and the surface is coated with a metal that is not easily corroded.