Explosion Proof LED Street Light maintenance requirements? Let me explain it to you today.
1. Maintenance and repair personnel need to be trained on the job to understand the function of the lamps and clearly use the requirements. Repair personnel must have the expertise to understand the structure of the luminaire product.
2. Timing eliminates dust and dirt on the outer casing of the explosion-proof lamp, and improves the light efficiency and heat dissipation of the lamp. The cleaning method can be based on the protection of the lamp housing. Use water spray (above the indicator on the lamp) or use a damp cloth. When cleaning with water spray, the power supply should be blocked. It is strictly forbidden to wipe the plastic outer casing (clear parts) with a dry cloth to avoid static electricity.
3. Check the plastic housing of the lamp for serious discoloration, such as severe discoloration, to clarify that the plastic is now aging. Check whether the Tongming parts have been damaged by foreign objects, and whether the protection net is loose, desoldered or corroded. If it is, stop using it and repair it in time. 4. If the light source is damaged, the lamp should be turned off in time to tell the replacement to avoid the electrical components such as the ballast being in an abnormal condition for a long time because the light source cannot be started.
5. If there is accumulated water in the IP65 Explosion Proof LED Lamp lamp cavity used in the humid environment, it should be removed in time to replace the sealing parts to ensure the protection function of the outer casing.
6. When opening the lamp cover, follow the warning sign and open the cover after disconnecting the power supply.
7. After opening the cover, check whether the flameproof joint surface is intact, whether the rubber seal is hard or sticky, whether the wire insulation layer is green and carbonized, and whether the insulation and electrical components have deformation and scorch marks. If these problems are found, they should be repaired and replaced in time.