Explosion Proof Light LED is a kind of explosion-proof lamp. Its principle is the same as that of explosion-proof lamp. The light source is LED light source. It refers to the various measures taken to prevent ignition of explosive mixtures such as explosive gas environment, explosive dust environment and gas. A specific measure of lighting. Today, Explosion Proof Light LED Supplier will tell you about the precautions in the installation and maintenance of LED explosion-proof lamps.
1. Regularly eliminate dust and dirt on the explosion-proof lamp housing to improve the light efficiency and heat dissipation performance of the lamp. The cleaning method can be sprayed according to the protective ability of the lamp housing (above the sign on the lamp) or with a damp cloth. When cleaning with water spray, the power should be cut off. It is strictly forbidden to wipe the plastic housing (transparent part) of the lamp with a dry cloth to prevent static electricity.
2. Check whether the transparent part has been damaged by foreign matter, and whether the protection net is loose, desoldered or corroded. If it is, stop using it and repair and replace it in time.
3. If the light source is damaged, the lamp should be turned off in time to inform the replacement, so as to prevent the electrical components such as the ballast from being abnormal for a long time because the light source cannot be started.
4. If there is accumulated water in the lamp cavity of the lamp used in humid environment, it should be removed in time, and the sealing parts should be replaced to ensure the protective performance of the casing.
5. When opening the lamp cover, follow the warning card requirements, and open the cover after the power is turned off.
6. After opening the cover, check whether the flameproof joint surface is intact, whether the rubber seal is hard or sticky, whether the wire insulation layer is green and carbonized, and whether the insulation and electrical components have deformation and scorch marks. If these problems are found, they should be repaired and replaced in time.
7. Apply a damp cloth (not excessively wet) before closing the cover to lightly return the light and transparent parts to improve the light efficiency of the lamp. A layer of 204-1 replacement rust preventive oil should be applied thinly on the flameproof joint surface. When closing the cover, it should be noted that the seal ring is sealed at the original position.
8. The sealed part of the luminaire should not be removed and opened frequently. Patent area road sealing technology; more in line with national explosion-proof new technology.