Anti-explosive Junction Box is one of the indispensable components of industrial automation temperature meter thermocouple and thermal resistance products, and the assembly method adopts screw fastening type; the terminal blocks are all crimped, firm and reliable, and do not hurt the core wire.
The explosion proof terminal box must have a reliable grounding, because the explosion-proof junction box is installed in a high-risk area. If an explosion occurs inside the box, a large amount of static electricity may be generated, causing a large-scale explosion or fire in a high-risk area.
The explosion proof terminal box is the terminal of the distribution cable or the optical cable. It is important to connect the distribution cable or the cable and the subscriber line to branch the trunk line. The wiring method is related to the explosion-proof method. If it is explosion-proof, it can be wired firmly. Even if there is a spark inside, it is in the explosion chamber. However, if it is an increased safety type, it must be pressed with a terminal.
1. Explosion Proof Terminal Box should check whether the technical data on the nameplate matches the actual use before installation.
2. Explosion-proof junction box must be opened before the power supply can be opened.
3. When installing, it is necessary to pass the cable through the sealing ring to ensure that the seal and the cable should not be loose, and the unused wiring port should be sealed with a sealing ring;
4. Check all fasteners for looseness and tighten if loose.
5. The internal and external grounding of the anti explosion junction box must be good and reliable.