As an LED Explosion Proof Lighting Supplier, let's share some maintenance methods for explosion-proof lamps.
1. The cleaning method can be determined according to the protective ability of the lamp housing. The common cleaning method is to spray water or wipe with a damp cloth. When cleaning with water spray, it is important to note that we must cut off the power of the explosion-proof lamp to avoid the risk of touching (we also pay attention when using a wet rag), and it is forbidden to scrub the plastic transparent cover of the lamp with a dry cloth, because during the wiping process. Static electricity may be generated to damage internal components.
2. After the use period is long, we should always check whether the transparent parts have been damaged by foreign objects, and whether the protection net has loosened, de-soldered, corroded and so on. Once found, stop using it immediately and replace it even if it is repaired.
3. When the light source of the LED explosion-proof lamp is damaged, we should turn off the light in time and notify the maintenance personnel to replace it, so as to prevent the electrical components such as the ballast from being abnormal for a long time because the light source cannot be started.
4. If the lamp is used in a humid environment for a long time, periodically check for water in the lamp cavity. If it should be removed in time, replace the sealing parts to ensure the protection of the casing.
5. After opening the cover, check whether the flameproof joint surface is intact, whether the rubber seal is hard or sticky, whether the wire insulation layer is green and carbonized, and whether the insulation and electrical components have deformation and scorch marks. If these problems are found, they should be repaired and replaced in time.
Our company provides IP65 Explosion Proof LED Exit Lamp. If you are interested in our products, please contact us.