BK transformers are used in single phase circuit of 50/60Hz, for step up or step down voltage under 1000V, as
continuous power supplies in electrical circuits of control, isolating, lighting and signal etc; and are widely applied for
mechanical equipments, electrical & electronic appliance, instruments, transportation, solar & medical system, military,
energy and power supplies industries.
Standard capacity is up to 2500VA, customized capacity up to 100KVA.
1. Advanced design, high grade silicon lamination core, and pure copper windings, lead to high efficiency, excellent
performance and stable operation.
2. Upgraded anti-corrosion grounding screw, optional over-current and overheat protection as BKS, for more secure and
3. Compact size, less weight, and easy wire connection, open type IP20 and protective type IP23 (with enclosure)
available, higher IP grade to be customized.
4. Wide application in various industries.
5. Ambient working temperature: -5～40℃ (TH type up to 55℃); temperature class of insulation: F (H class available upon
6. CE certified, complies with VDE0550, IEC 61558, IEC204-1, IEC439, IEC742, GB/T 5226.1, GB/T 14048.1, JB/T 5555