ST step up & down transformers, or voltage converters, are ac voltage converting devices; for converting ac 220V to
110V or reverse, to fit the different voltage systems for electrical and electronic appliances; and are widely used for water
dispensers, printers, rice cookers, fans, fax machines, air machines, computers and various household electrical appliances.
1. Heavy duty suitable for continuous use.
2. Terminal connection or plug & socket connection.
3. Various types of plug & socket, US, European, Schuko, VDE, UK, Asian, Australian, or as request.
4. Output up to 3 sockets.
5. Input voltage range: 110V/117V/120V/220V/230V/240V
6. Output voltage range: 220V/230V/240V/110V/117V/120V
7. Typical capacity: 100/200/300/500/800/1000/1500/2000/3000/5000/8000/10000VA, or customized
8. Frequency: 50/60HZ
9. Protection : fuse protector or over current protector.
10. Open type IP20 or protective type IP22 (with enclosure) available.
11. CE certified, complies with VDE0550, IEC 61558, IEC204-1, IEC439, IEC742, GB/T 5226.1, GB/T 14048.1, JB/T 5555 standards.