SG/SBK transformers are used in three phase circuit of 50/60Hz, for step up or step down voltage under 1000V, as
control, isolating or industrial lighting power supplies; and are widely applied for mechanical equipments, electrical &
electronic appliance, instruments, transportation, solar & medical system, military, energy and power supplies industries.
1. Simple structure, with high grade silicon lamination core, and pure copper windings, lead to high efficiency, excellent
performance, stable operation and easy maintenance.
2. Compact size, less weight, and quick wire connection, open type IP20 and protective type IP23 (with enclosure)available.
3. Wide application for different purpose and in various industries.
4. Ambient working temperature: -5～40℃; temperature class of insulation: F (H class available upon request)
5. CE certified, complies with VDE0550, IEC 61558, IEC204-1, IEC439, IEC742, GB/T 5226.1, GB/T 14048.1, JB/T 5555 standards.